This independent survey helps us better understand the current state of the rental market and see what tenants, landlords, and letting agents value.
Everyone who completes one of the surveys (tenants, landlords, or letting agents) in full may be entered into a free prize draw to win one of three £250 Amazon vouchers if they wish to be included. We anticipate that completion will take less than 10 minutes.
Your answers will remain anonymous, and we will share the overall findings. We ask for a contact name and email address to validate the data and contact you if you are one of the three prize draw winners; however, you do not need to provide this if you do not wish to. Your details will not be stored on any database after the survey has closed and will not be sold or given to any third party.
The data collected will be used by Barbon to analyse and produce reports on the findings. These reports may be quoted in the media as independent sources. The findings will also be published on the HomeLet and Let Alliance websites.
By fully completing one of our online surveys you can choose to be entered into our prize draw to win £250 of Amazon vouchers. The winners will be picked at random after 30/05/2022 and notified by email.
This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for employees of Barbon Insurance Group or any other company or individual directly connected with the administration of this promotion) who complete the survey(s). You do not need to buy anything to enter. Entry is based on a fully completed survey, and an email address is supplied — only one entry per person, per survey. The prize draw will be made within seven days of 30/05/2022. The prize is £250 Amazon vouchers. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date. No alternative prize is available, and the prize is not transferable. At least three attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner cannot be contacted, a second will be chosen. The winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out above.
Prize Draw Rules
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and residents in the UK. Employees of Barbon Insurance Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, or anyone connected with this promotion are not eligible to win.
- You agree to be bound by the rules and any other requirements set out here by entering the prize draw.
- There are three sets of £250 Amazon vouchers to be won (one for tenants, one for landlords, and one for letting agents). Barbon Insurance Group Limited reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Entrants are restricted to one entry per person per survey.
- The surveys will be open from the 16/05/2022 – 30/05/2022
- The three winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
- We will make the prize draws within seven days of 30/05/2022. The three winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the draw date.
- We will make at least three attempts to contact the winners. If we cannot reach a winner, we will choose a second.
- Each winner must claim the prize within 12 months of the date of notification.
- The winners consent to participate in promotional activity, including their photograph being used for publicity purposes.
- The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative is available.
- Barbon Insurance Group Limited or Dataloft will not take responsibility for any lost vouchers – replacements cannot be issued.
- Dataloft is conducting the prize draw on behalf of Barbon Insurance Group Limited.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results, and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Barbon Insurance Group Limited shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Barbon Insurance Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance distribution – FCA Registration Number 308724.
Registered in England number 3135797. Registered office address: Hestia House, Unit 2 Edgewest Road, Lincoln LN6 7EL. Part of PIB Group