By your participation in the Barbon Insurance Group (‘Barbon’) Satisfaction Survey 2021 (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the research participant Prize Draw to win £1,000 for you or a charity of your choice. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions.
These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participant’s submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for entry into the Prize Draw is midnight on the 1st Aug 2021.
- No purchase or payment is required for the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of Barbon Insurance Group Limited, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or email address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw. You cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There will be one prize of £1,000.
- The Prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable in part or in whole.
- The Prize Draw selection decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One winner will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only the winner will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 1st August 2021, or at a later date within the discretion of Barbon.
- At least three attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Barbon Insurance Group reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry.
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed unless otherwise agreed with the winner.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost or delayed entries.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by Barbon, registered in England number 3135797. Registered office address: Hestia House, Unit 2 Edgewest Road, Lincoln LN6 7EL.
- The winner agrees to the disclosure of their surname, county and country of residence and will consider any reasonable requests by Barbon here to enter text. relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Barbon may retain all non-identifying Research data results indefinitely and may choose to incorporate it on any of its websites in the future. Any future publication of non-identifying results or sharing of the results with its partners will be at Barbon’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Barbon excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Barbon. concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
- The Advertising Standards Agency Rules on Promotional Marketing can be found here https://www.asa.org.uk/type/non_broadcast/code_section/08.html