At Rentshield Direct we deal with people and build lasting relationships with our clients. We are an innovative and fast-growing organisation, offering a range of specialist services and products to the lettings market. We are the FACE of tenant referencing; providing the link between the landlord, letting agent and tenant, taking the weight off everyone’s shoulders with fast, reliable tenant referencing services. The role of Referencing Administrator involves working as part of a team in a busy customer service environment by processing applications for our Referencing products and ensuring all inbound/outbound telephone calls and web traffic is handled in a professional and friendly manner.
|Reporting to||Referencing Team Leader/Manager|
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Always represent the company in a positive manner.
- Answer customer communication efficiently and effectively to agreed company standard and within agreed targets set.
- Ensure all information is captured accurately and that, in the event of missing or incorrect information, contact is made with the client in a courteous and polite manner, representing the company in a positive way.
- Ensure that all applications are credit searched using the Call Credit Database and that any anomalies in credit scoring data are escalated to your Line Manager.
- Ensure that all final reports being issued have been quality checked for accuracy and in line with Rentshield’s policy.
- Keep up to date with products, pricing and policy where applicable to ensure correct information is given to customers when applicable.
- Feedback areas of customer dissatisfaction to your Line Manager, with suggested alternatives where appropriate.
- Provide assistance to team members as and when required.
- Achieve performance targets as set out by your Line Manager.
Salary: £15,500, a monthly bonus scheme with a potential OTE of £17,500
25 day’s holiday + bank holidays
Employer pension contribution
2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service
HealthShield (Rentshield Direct’s health care scheme)
Gym Member Scheme (with a gym located 30 seconds away from our offices)
FREE OFFICE FRUIT
On site therapies
Free teas and coffees
Annual bonus up to 10% of your salary
To apply for the role, please simply send your CV to
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Rentshield Referencing Administrator - Fixed Term please fill in the form below.