We're Barbon Insurance Group, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents - providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products. Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
|Location||Office -Lincoln/ Field|
|Reporting to||HomeLet Business Development Manager|
We are looking for some to join our team and represent the company in maintaining and expanding relationships with large multi-location letting agency brands. Assigned to named brands, working with key influences within the brands achieving sales and income quota though strategic business development. Working collaboratively with the Business Development Manager. The role will be to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers. Drive referencing and Insurance volumes across the key brands you are responsible for, also the up sell cross sell of the entire HomeLet proposition to ensure we get maximum profitability from each account.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes productive professional relationships with key influencers and personnel within the brand offices.
- Complete business reviews with each key brand quarterly - setting and monitoring ongoing objectives, supported with MI and commitment to SLA’S.
- Leads a joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones over an agreed period - Working collaboratively alongside the Account Management Team.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sale volume and strategic objectives for the agents.
- Assess, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- To demonstrate and share detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry to support business generation strategies.
- Deliver a robust contact and retention strategy.
- Assisting the Head of Account Management on staff mentoring, development and strategy.
- To provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach an informed decision to purchase
- Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures
- Actively liaise with internal and external stakeholders to achieve aims and objectives of the department and to 'delight’ our customers
- To deputise for Principal Business Development Manager where applicable.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES ·
- Achieves assigned sales quota.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Meets assigned expectations for excellent customer service.
- Meets assigned expectation on client business growth programmes.
- Assist development/enhancements of new product lines.
- Meets SLA’s for administration tasks
Salary circa 30k plus benefits and up to 25% Bonus
All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Key Business Development Manager please fill in the form below.