Here at Rentshield Direct, we’re in the business of helping our customers protect the things that mean the most to them – whether a tenant’s moving into their new home, or a landlord’s expanding their buy to let portfolio – our goal is to give them total peace of mind and the reassurance that we’re with them every step of the way. MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The role of General Acquisitions is to actively source new business opportunities and create an ongoing pipeline to deliver new General accounts to Rentshield Direct generating new referencing and Insurance volumes. To build relationships, sign up and train new accounts and provide support to new customers ensuring the retention of these accounts from the start of their journey with Rentshield Direct.
|Reporting to||Sales Team Leader|
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To present the Rentshield’s portfolio of products and services including general insurance and referencing to potential accounts through direct communications whether by telephone, email or on occasion face to face.
- To develop business and maximise income through relationship management with both existing and new Rentshield’s Accounts.
- Provide all new customers with a support service for a defined period; inform the customer of all products and services available to them and deliver training where required to help customers use those products and services.
- To ensure retention of accounts using a consistent contact strategy for the accounts new to Rentshield.
- Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating clear and consistent approach to maximising customers business potential.
- Ensure the Rentshield proposition is continually improved and developed based on feedback and competitor threats.
- Deal effectively and take ownership of client enquiries and escalate where appropriate.
- Visit customers on occasion and attend meetings as reasonably required by the business at any given time, throughout the UK.
- To update the Sales force system as required.
- Achieve all KPI’s and targets set for the role.
- Continually focus on self and improvement to identify individual training needs in accordance with own career development.
- Provide additional Relationship Management Support to other customers not signed up by them when required.
- Comply at all times with the FCA’s (and any other applicable regulators) principles, commitments and Codes of Practice. Maintaining a deep awareness of the requirements and and report all failures to comply with requirement immediately.
- Report all suspected breaches, complaints and incidents immediately to the Approved Person responsible for compliance either directly or via the organisations Compliance Procedure Manual.
25 day’s holiday + bank holidays
Employer pension contribution
2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service
HealthShield (Rentshield Direct’s health care scheme)
Gym Member Scheme (with a gym located 30 seconds away from our offices)
FREE OFFICE FRUIT
On site therapies
Free teas and coffees
Annual bonus up to 10% of your salary
Please note this is a Maternity Cover
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of General Acquisitions Executive (Part Time) please fill in the form below.